Emmy and her hands! She loves to cover her eyes from light when she tries to sleep. She has been doing this since she was only a couple weeks old. It is her trademark.
WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you have finally joined us, I am still waiting for your sister Joan to come aboard. Your baby is just darling, I love how she sleeps.
4 comments:
Sweet little girl!! We'll see you tomorrow (or should I say today??) :)
Hi Janette! Welcome to the blog world! So glad you joined us. {You need to give Jen and Joan a good nudge to start one!} ;)
That's so precious that she covers up her little face. And Emmy's room is adorable! :)
WELCOME! Another blogger is always awesome!! :)
WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you have finally joined us, I am still waiting for your sister Joan to come aboard. Your baby is just darling, I love how she sleeps.
Post a Comment