Here it is, my new set of wheels emerged from the depths of the snow banks of Iron Mountain. The only automatic thing about it is the engine... no accessories work...no radio, no windows, no automatic seat belt on driver side, no locks and so on. However, this '91 Transportation special gets me from point A to point B period, so how can I complain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And that's all that matters! We had a '98 mini van, but it conked out last week. So, you're doing better than us! I'm hoping we can find another old bomb to drive. SOON. We only have Mark's work truck which seats three. {There are five of us.}
Janette, I just saw pictures of your little lady on JoLynn's blog. She's so cute! :) It's so fun to sort of catch up with you guys this way. I say 'sort of' 'cause it's obviously different than in person, but it's still fun!
Post a Comment