Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Em's Room




After moving in our new house over 2 months ago I finally feel like we are settled in. I love Emmy's room I didn't have to paint it it was already a pale yellow color...perfect for a baby and it matches her crib set perfectly. I am getting better about putting Em to sleep in her room instead of having her in the pack& play in our room....in hopes that she will like her room:)

2 comments:

JoLynn said...

Your letters of Emmy's name turned out so cute!! Love her little room! I will hire you to come and decorate when we move, okay? ;)

My, I can't help noticing what a cute little piggy bank she has on her dresser! ;)

Cyndi said...

Such a cute bedroom for your darling little girl! Congratulations, by the way, I hadn't heard you had a baby.