.JPG)
I was just looking at our pictures from our recent tip to FL. We spent much of the week relaxing at our resort's pool and we also went to Sea World. This is a picture of Shamu the killer whaler diving during the show that we watched...it was very neat! Emmy's fell asleep during most of the show, but we went up close to the tank afterward and she got to enjoy Shamu. Actually, her favorite part was watching the penquins in their aquarium zip diving through the water. I think I have more pictures on my camera that I just might have to add.
.JPG)
.JPG)
3 comments:
Emmy looks like Maren in the pic with you and Phil!
Looks like your vacation was wonderful! Heidi L
I was going to say the same thing as Jen!
Sounds like a fun vacation. That's a really cool floatie she's in. I've never seen one like that with a shade.
Post a Comment